Keri Burnstein is the newest associate attorney at the law firm of Kathryn Wayne-Spindler & Associates. She is the perfect addition to the law family that has built a reputation for aggressive yet compassionate representation. Like the rest of the Kathryn Wayne-Spindler & Associates team, Keri brings experience and attentiveness that is crucial in sensitive family law cases.
Keri has built her family law career around helping families with divorce and separation; custody and visitation; support; and post-judgment modifications. She earned her law degree from Wayne State University and was admitted to the Michigan State Bar in 2002. Since then, she has been helping families resolve their family law issues in and out of the courtroom.
Keri has said, “Let me help you during this traumatic and confusing time in your family. I’ll negotiate with patience, common sense, and creativity. I will provide you with the compassion, integrity, honesty, and personal service you deserve.”
Keri Burnstein promises to:
- Explain the process and involve clients in decision-making
- Return calls promptly and keep the lines of communication open
- Provide personal and professional support during this highly-emotional time
- Provide sensitivity and attention during difficult and stressful situations
- Be a good listener and strong advocate
- Empower clients to make informed and practical decisions
- Be forthright about reasonableness and attainability of clients’ goals
- Assist in providing a healthy environment for children to grow and flourish
“Having a young son, I understand first-hand the importance of resolving family conflicts with as little disruption to the children as possible,” said Burnstein.
As a member of the Kathryn Wayne-Spindler & Associates team, Keri Burnstein brings years of experience; an attention to clients’ legal and emotional needs; and a passion for making clients’ tough situations better.