Keri Burnstein is an associate attorney at the law firm of Kathryn Wayne-Spindler & Associates. She has a reputation for detailed and compassionate representation. Like the rest of the Kathryn Wayne-Spindler & Associates team, Keri brings experience and attentiveness that is crucial in sensitive family law cases.
Keri has built her family law career around helping families with divorce and separation; custody and visitation; support; and post-judgment modifications. She earned her law degree from Wayne State University and was admitted to the Michigan State Bar in 2002.
Keri has said, “Let me help you during this traumatic and confusing time in your family. I’ll negotiate with patience, common sense, and creativity. I will provide you with the compassion, integrity, honesty, and personal service you deserve.” She can draft simple to complex legal documents to craft what you need for your legal matters. She will take the time to listen and develop the relationship needed to meet any client’s expectations for assistance.
Keri Burnstein promises to:
- Explain the process and involve clients in decision-making
- Return calls promptly and keep the lines of communication open
- Provide personal and professional support during this highly-emotional time
- Provide sensitivity and attention during difficult and stressful situations
- Be a good listener and strong advocate
- Empower clients to make informed and practical decisions
- Be forthright about reasonableness and attainability of clients’ goals
- Assist in providing a healthy environment for children to grow and flourish
“Having a young son, I understand first-hand the importance of resolving family conflicts with as little disruption to the children as possible,” said Burnstein.
As a member of the Kathryn Wayne-Spindler & Associates team, Keri Burnstein brings years of experience; an attention to clients’ legal and emotional needs; and a passion for making clients’ tough situations better.