Spencer M. Bondy joined the firm in December 2018. Spencer is an associate who focuses his practice on all aspects of family law, including divorce, parenting time, child custody, and child support; estate planning; criminal defense; and real estate. Prior to joining our office, Spencer worked as an associate attorney at a reputable municipal and insurance defense firm located in metro Detroit. At his prior firm, Spencer’s practice centered on municipal liability, employment litigation, constitutional law, telecommunications, and real estate. As a result of his diversified experience, Spencer approaches all legal disputes with the attention to detail required for thorough and personal representation of the firm’s clients. He is committed to providing compassionate and honest legal counseling in addition to vigorously advocating on behalf of all clients.
Spencer earned his law degree from Michigan State University College of Law, where he completed the Trial Practice Institute (TPI) certification program and served as a member of the College of Law’s American Bar Association Negotiation Competition Team. During his time away from the office, Spencer can frequently be found golfing, fly fishing, and spending time exploring all parts of Northern Michigan. Spencer is a lifelong resident of Milford where he currently resides with his wife and rescue dog.
- Michigan State University College of Law, JD, Magna Cum Laude 2016
- Michigan State University, BA, Criminal Justice 2013
- Co-Author of an article for the Oakland County Bar Journal’s February 2018 edition of Laches, entitled: “The Law Enforcement Body-Worn Camera Privacy Act: The Implications for Police Departments and How They Can Stay Ahead of the Curve.”
- Featured co-speaker on the “Practical Law” television show in April 2018, “Body-Worn Cameras.”
- State Bar of Michigan
- Oakland County Bar Association
Admitted to Practice
- State of Michigan
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan