Our experienced attorneys know Michigan Grandparents Rights laws
At Kathryn Wayne-Spindler & Associates, we have crucial knowledge of the Michigan law change (Section 722.27b of the Michigan Child Custody Act of 1970) that granted increased visitation rights to grandparents. We can help you if you have been denied Michigan Grandparents Rights and the following factors apply to your family situation:
- The grandparents must be prepared to take care of the child safely
- The grandparents must have no history of child abuse aimed at the child or other children
- The grandparents must have no drug or alcohol abuse history
- The grandparents must have no other means of contact to the child, like the biological parent
- The grandparents must have an established relationship with the child
- The child would harmed by not having this continued Grandparental relationship
We can help you if you have been denied Michigan Grandparents Rights because of…
- Custody and parenting plans
- Violations of court orders
- Changes in circumstance
- Parental relocation
- Death or Incarceration of a parent
Contact the law offices of Kathryn Wayne-Spindler & Associates at 248-676-1000 if you are concerned about your Michigan Grandparents Rights.
Kathryn Wayne-Spindler & Associates have many satisfied clients throughout the five counties of Southeastern Michigan – Oakland, Washtenaw, Wayne, Genesee and Livingston. The Michigan Family Law Attorneys of Kathryn Wayne-Spindler & Associates have one simple objective: to handle our clients’ legal worries so they can concentrate on life and family. Contact Kathryn Wayne-Spindler & Associates today to learn more about our experience and success at 248-676-1000. We are conveniently located in Milford, Michigan. We help clients throughout Milford; Highland; Hartland; White Lake; Commerce; Waterford; West Bloomfield; Walled Lake; South Lyon; New Hudson; Wixom; Linden; Holly; Fenton; Grand Blanc; Flint and many more local communities.